Armor™ PRO High-Temperature Rope Edge Seals - Braided Fiberglass Rope
$ 3.06 USD
$ 3.60 USD
Armor™ PRO Edge Seals
- A tighter braid makes these fiberglass seals more durable.
- They’re flexible and will conform to uneven surfaces.
- Push them into the groove that’s commonly built into oven doors, furnaces, and tanks.
- They resist bleach, solvents, and most acids (do not use with hydrofluoric acid, hot phosphoric acid, and wet hydrogen chloride).
- Will not burn, smolder, or support flame.
- Retains 50% tensile strength at 700 deg. F.
- Does not stretch or shrink and remains stable.
- High dielectric strength and low constants.
- Highly resistant to most chemicals and solvents.
- Fine glass filaments allow great flexibility.
- Highest strength to weight ratio of industrial textiles.
EnhancementsNo enhancements are available for this product
DownloadsNo downloads are available at this time
- email: sales @ thermo.works
- T: 657-444-5900
- F: 657-444-5200
- We offer end runs and off cuts to our clients from time to time.
- If you want to be notified of off cuts and end runs, join our email list
- Make sure we are added to your email "whitelist" so we don't end up in the spam folder.
- Please note: All off cuts or custom items are final sale.
- We offer memberships that allow you to purchase our specialty products.
- Not available or viewable online to the general public.
- Contact us, to see if you qualify for one of our memberships.
- If you represent one of the following Groups.
- Military, Aerospace, Specialty Manufacturing, Specialty Electrical, Government, Other.