Twisted Fiberglass Rope - Spool / FT
Retail price $ 369.90 USD
- Economical multi-strand rope with no jacket.
- Conforms easily to uneven surfaces.
- Premium quality ropes are carefully woven and sized using fiberglass yarns.
- Applications include lagging of all types, pipe insulation wrap, electrical insulation, and thermal insulation.
- Resistant to most chemicals, for temperatures to 1000 deg. F (540 deg, C), has strength and flexibility.
Will not burn, smolder, or support flame.
Retains 50% tensile strength at 700 deg. F.
Does not stretch or shrink and remains stable.
High dielectric strength and low constants.
Highly resistant to most chemicals and solvents.
Fine glass filaments allow great flexibility.
Highest strength to weight ratio of industrial textiles.
EnhancementsNo enhancements are available for this product
DownloadsNo downloads are available at this time
- email: sales @ thermo.works
- T: 657-444-5900
- F: 657-444-5200
- We offer end runs and off cuts to our clients from time to time.
- If you want to be notified of off cuts and end runs, join our email list
- Make sure we are added to your email "whitelist" so we don't end up in the spam folder.
- Please note: All off cuts or custom items are final sale.
- We offer memberships that allow you to purchase our specialty products.
- Not available or viewable online to the general public.
- Contact us, to see if you qualify for one of our memberships.
- If you represent one of the following Groups.
- Military, Aerospace, Specialty Manufacturing, Specialty Electrical, Government, Other.