3M NEXTEL™ 312 Thread, AT-30, by the pound (2 x 8 oz spools, 1LB minimum)
Retail price $ 522.36 USD
Nextel™ Ceramic Sewing Threads 312 and 440
- Nextel™ Ceramic Sewing Threads 312 and 440 are high-temperature machine sewable threads made from a combination of 3M Nextel Ceramic Fibers and rayon.
- Nextel™ ceramic sewing threads 312 and 440 are ideal for sewing 3M Nextel™ textiles and other high-temperature fabrics.
- Nextel™ 312 sewing threads resistance up to 2192°F (1200°C).
- Nextel™ 440 threads are resistant up to 2372°F (1300°C).
- To impart resiliency, abrasion resistance and improve sewability, 3M Nextel ceramic sewing threads 320 and 440 are wrapped with rayon ber2 and have an organic coating.
- Sewing Threads are manufactured from high-temperature continuous glass ber.
- Sewing thread for sewn, stitched and quilted items with Nextel 440 woven fabric, sleeving and tape components
- Thermal shielding
- Sewing refractory parts and shapes
- Sewing threads are ideal for industrial applications and are resistant up to 1400°F (760°C).
- To improve sewability, 3M sewing threads are coated with polytetra uoroethylene (PTFE).
- 40% ber strength retention tested at room temperature after 100 hours soak.
No enhancements are available for this product.
- email: sales @ thermo.works
- T: 657-444-5900
- F: 657-444-5200
- We offer end runs and off cuts to our clients from time to time.
- If you want to be notified of off cuts and end runs, join our email list
- Make sure we are added to your email "whitelist" so we don't end up in the spam folder.
- Please note: All off cuts or custom items are final sale.
- We offer memberships that allow you to purchase our specialty products.
- Not available or viewable online to the general public.
- Contact us, to see if you qualify for one of our memberships.
- If you represent one of the following Groups.
- Military, Aerospace, Specialty Manufacturing, Specialty Electrical, Government, Other.