3M Nextel Structural Fabric EF11-by the Linear Foot
Retail price $ 360.00 USD
3M™ Nextel™ Structural Fabric EF-11 is a woven fabric made from 3M™ Nextel™ 720 Grade continuous filament ceramic oxide fiber that is designed to maintain strength under a variety of extremely high temperature conditions. Our Nextel structural fabric EF-11 outperforms the useful limits of other high temperature textiles for improved performance in demanding applications.
3M™ Nextel™ Structural Fabric EF-11 is a woven fabric made from 3M™ Nextel™ 720 high temperature continuous filament ceramic oxide fiber. Nextel 720 fiber outperforms the useful limits of many other high temperature textiles by being light weight and electrically insulating — and having good thermo-mechanical properties. Nextel structural fabric EF-11 is often used to reinforce ceramic matrix composites (CMC), metal matrix composites (MMC), or polymer matrix composites (PMC). These composites have exceptional strength and stiffness as well as high temperature capabilities.
- email: sales @ thermo.works
- T: 657-444-5900
- F: 657-444-5200
- We offer end runs and off cuts to our clients from time to time.
- If you want to be notified of off cuts and end runs, join our email list
- Make sure we are added to your email "whitelist" so we don't end up in the spam folder.
- Please note: All off cuts or custom items are final sale.
- We offer memberships that allow you to purchase our specialty products.
- Not available or viewable online to the general public.
- Contact us, to see if you qualify for one of our memberships.
- If you represent one of the following Groups.
- Military, Aerospace, Specialty Manufacturing, Specialty Electrical, Government, Other.