Armor™ PRO Industrial Fiberglass Tape - 1/16" Thick - Tight Weave - 100' Spool
Retail price $ 11.79 USD
Armor™ PRO Industrial Quality Fiberglass Tapes
- Carefully woven and sized using fiberglass yarns. Applications include lagging of all types, pipe insulation wrap, electrical insulation, and thermal insulation. Resistant to most chemicals, for temperatures to 1000 deg. F (540 deg. C), has strength and flexibility.
- Highly insulative and flexible
- Will not burn, smolder, or support flame.
- Retains 50% tensile strength at 700 deg. F.
- Does not stretch or shrink and remains stable.
- High dielectric strength and low constants.
- Highly resistant to most chemicals and solvents.
- Fine glass filaments allow great flexibility.
- Highest strength to weight ratio of industrial textiles.
Please Call, these items are special order.
- PSA - Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Bolt-Hole (Drop Warp)
- Wire Inserted
- Heat Treated
- Spec Sheets
- email: sales @ thermo.works
- T: 657-444-5900
- F: 657-444-5200
- We offer end runs and off cuts to our clients from time to time.
- If you want to be notified of off cuts and end runs, join our email list
- Make sure we are added to your email "whitelist" so we don't end up in the spam folder.
- Please note: All off cuts or custom items are final sale.
- We offer memberships that allow you to purchase our specialty products.
- Not available or viewable online to the general public.
- Contact us, to see if you qualify for one of our memberships.
- If you represent one of the following Groups.
- Military, Aerospace, Specialty Manufacturing, Specialty Electrical, Government, Other.